Friday 15 June 2012

Super Easy Peanut Butter Biscuits

This recipe is one I thought I would share as our mum used to make it for us when we were kids.  It really is the easiest biscuit recipe I have used (only 3 ingredients) and if you love peanut butter, you will LOVE these!  I know you're all running to get your pen and paper to jot this one down, so without further ado, here it is (please excuse the bad phone photos).

Peanut Butter Biscuits

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of castor sugar
1 egg

Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.  I threw in some m&m's for that something extra.  Chocolate chips would work well too, who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?

Roll into teaspoon size balls and place on a tray.

Bake in a moderate oven for approx 10 mins or until browned slightly, this will leave the biscuits soft and gooey inside.  If you prefer your biscuits hard, just leave them in a little longer.

Once cooled enough to touch, pour yourself a nice hot drink and serve on your favourite vintage crockery.  (I have my nan to thank for this set.)

Happy cooking!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment